5 Acres in Colorado with PANORAMIC mountain Views!
Excellent Long Term Investment
Are you looking for land that is going to increase in value and provide you with investment appreciation year after year even in today’s economy?
This beautiful 5 acre property will make help you live the Colorado Dream that you have always imagined. It is conveniently located just a few miles south of Hartsel, on roughly 12 miles from Antero Reservoir. Which is more famously known for its fantastic fish year round. The shallowness of this reservoir makes it relatively warm for the location and altitude. This makes for exceptionally large, fast growing fish. Antero Reservoir is owned by Denver Water and overseen by Colorado Division of Wildlife. Because it is not a state park, there are no fees for fishing. Fishing is year ’round, with ice fishing in the winter.
This is the perfect property for anyone who is looking to make a long term investment in some prime real estate or just get away from the city life even if its just for the weekend. Don’t delay because properties like this don’t come around everyday!
- GOLD MEDAL FISHING, BOATING: in nearby Spinney Mountain, Elevenmile and Antero Reservoirs and the South Platte River!
- HUNTING: Pike and San Isabel National forest just minutes away from this property and is loaded with wild life such as deer, elk, antelope and moose.
- Hiking, Biking and Skiing: On Colorado’s finest mountains trails and ski areas.
Climate in the Hartsel Area
This areas average rainfall is 10 inches per year. The average snow fall is 47 inches with 73 days of measurable precipitation and 246 days of sunlight. The average High temperature in July is 76 degrees and the High in January is 33 Degrees.
Property Address: Rio Blanco Rd, Hartsel, CO 80449, USA
Parcel ID: 27788
Size: 5 Acres
Access: Dirt Road
Conveyance: Warranty Deed
HOA Fees: None
Taxes: Approximately $85 per year
GPS Coordinates: 39.05227, -105.71178
Pictures of this Property:
- Physical Address: Rio Blanco Rd, Hartsel, CO 80449, USA
- Legal Description: T11 R74 S31 NW4, SOUTH PARK RANCHES, FILING 36 LOT 52, R623171 TR06; water and mineral rights remain with the seller where applicable.
- Size: 5 Acres
- Terrain: Flat, rolling hills
- Access: Dirt Road
- Zoning: Class 001 VACANT RES LOT
- Sewer: None
- Water: None
- Utilities: None
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed
- Time Limit To Build: None
- Taxes: $85.00
- Terms: $249 Down, $199 per month for 84 months
- Association Dues: None
- Mineral Rights: None
- Title Information: Free and Clear
- Financing Details: Owner Financing: $249 Down, $199 per month for 84 months.
- Price: $11,499
- Down Payment: $249
- Monthly Payment: $199
- Interest Rate: 0
- Terms of Payment: 84